Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our copyright agent can be reached via email at groxpc[at]gmail.com. Please note that we may provide copies of relevant communications and materials to the person who provided the original copyrighted work in order to help that person seek relief under the DMCA.
We respect the intellectual property of others and expect our users to do the same. If we receive a notice of alleged copyright infringement, we will take appropriate action as required by the DMCA. This may include removing the allegedly infringing material from our website and/or terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.